How We Treat
When we treat you, we first establish a diagnosis by listening, understanding your biomechanics, lifestyle, and goals.
We order and review appropriate imaging with you.
We can then direct physical therapy, prescribe conscientious medication management, and consider interventional procedures to alleviate your pain.
What We Treat
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Facet Joint Pain
- Sciatica – (“pinched nerve” – radiating arm and leg pain)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sacro-Iliac Joint Dysfunction
- Cervicogenic Headaches
- Osteoarthritis of peripheral joints
- Myofascial Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, Sacral Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections via Medial Branches and Radiofrequency Ablation of the Facet Joints
- Sacroiliac, Hip, and Shoulder Injections
- Peripheral Joint Injections, Trigger Point Injections
- Lumbar Percutaneous Disc Decompression
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials